Tuesday, March 9, 2010

My Life

In my life, I have been many things. I have been a nerd, a twin, a nun-to-be, a princess, a dancer, a chef, a fairy, a superhero, a photographer, and a sister. Most are in my imagination. I have a rotten older sister who locks me out of the bathroom, calls me names, and basically ruins my life. My parents are divorced, but we live with my mom. My dad feeds us junk food, has cable, and owns the cutest dog in the world, Willy. My mother is a excersizing, work-a-holic, cable non-believer. I have a twin, but we look nothing alike. At least, that's our opinion. My dad lives in a messy condo, but we dont mind. It's as dry as a desert there. Wait, its DRYER than a desert. My dad got us cell-phones last week. But my mom, being a technology h8r, said no. Oh, well. Since my mom left for Spring Break, we've been allowed to use them anyway. My life sounds pretty boring, but if you stay with this blog, you can learn more about the dry, the dumb, and the dad. Join my blog to learn about my not-so-perfect life.

2 comments:

  1. Where it says "my mom is a technology r" it is supposed to be "technology h8r.". Sorry.

    ReplyDelete
  2. well my dad says no phone untill 16!!!!!

    ReplyDelete