Tuesday, March 9, 2010

The Twin's Perspective

Ok, she's got it all wrong. My name ain't the twin. It's Abigail. I am a budding ballerina, a gossiper, a singer, a president (of the hug club! see http://www.rmshugclub.webs.com/) , an author, and a boy-crazed maniac. I love ballet with all my heart. I am a intermediate ballerina hoping to make it on Pointe. I am nothing like my sister! I may seem like some quiet, stuck up freako, but I am hyper, spunky, and (as my parents put it) spontanious young lady. My best friend is a mango obsessive and enjoys listening to the Beatles. I like eating waffles, annoying people, and calling people nicknames. If my friend Ben is out there, HI BENJI, BEN 10, BENJAMIN FRANKLIN!!! Oh, and I have a laugh. No copywriting...Teehee! Tootles, my dahlings! - Abigail

No comments:

Post a Comment